We are expanding our Customer Support department and are excited to invite you to join our team. We have a great base of customers knowledgeable about VR and we want to offer them the best possible experience. Do you follow hardware trends and are passionate about high-tech? It would be great to get you on board!
You will work to help customers of our VR video content streaming platform. Your primary task will revolve around solving any issues that our customers face. You are happy to help people get everything working in VR and be the voice that customers love to interact with.
- Solve customer tickets via written channels in the English language
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting issues with the product
- Testing and evaluating new VR equipment
- Maintaining the knowledge base and FAQ section
- Working with a development team on testing new product features
- Organized and flexible
- Able to work in a dynamic environment
- Advanced user of web, computer and mobile technologies (PC, phone, other equipment)
- Very good knowledge of English, especially written
- Looking for a long-term career with advancement opportunities
- Experience with support or quality assurance
- Education in a technical field
- Knowledge of VR
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An indefinite contract with 6-month probationary period
- An opportunity to establish yourself as head of support
- Fair pay
- Education and travel to industry events
- Interesting and supportive colleagues
- A relaxed and flexible work environment
- Assistance with relocation to our Ljubljana HQ
Get in touch and let’s see if we’re a good fit!