We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst to help us make sense of data to deliver an even better product. You can enjoy being autonomous and independent in your work, conceptualize and suggest findings on your own. You might be making your first practical steps in data science with us solving real world problems.
You will be provided with VR video streaming platform data that we need to make sense of to pursue data-driven product development. The focus is on discovery and analysis for our content based digital product. You will analyze the data to track a variety of metrics to enhance product engagement and improve customer experience.
- Identify opportunities for analysis of relevant data
- Structure data and create reports
- Develop testing frameworks
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Work with external analytics consultants that can provide guidance and training
- Passion for data and data exploration
- Able to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Good English
- Familiar with any part of our stack (Tableau, MongoDB, R, SQL, Python)
- Education in computer science or similar field
- Any kind of relevant previous experience is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An indefinite contract with 6-month probationary period
- An opportunity to establish yourself
- Training opportunities
- Fair pay
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work remotely
- Smart and fascinating colleagues with agile approach to work
- A relaxed and flexible work environment
Get in touch and let’s see if we’re a good fit!