We are welcoming a new colleague in our Ljubljana office to join our business development team. If are ready to embark on a high-tech journey to a long-term and fulfilling career, it's time to join us!
- You will join a formed business development team to help further market our VR entertainment product with focus on user acquisition and development of new business partnerships.
- Prepare and execute PUA strategy based on the company’s overall goals through B2C and B2B channels.
- We are running a VR video streaming platform and your task will be to engage in partnerships with high-tech, media and VR game development companies, affiliates, groups and associations.
- Some of your responsibilities will include conducting digital advertising space deals and cross-marketing activities, as well as connecting with business partners to enhance the affiliate program.
- Search for new PUA partners and maintain excellent relationships with existing ones.
- You will use your marketing-sales skills to create and implement new business strategies and increase brand awareness and sales in collaboration with the business development team.
- You will have opportunity to visit industry-related events.
- Stay up to date with the market and adapt our PUA operation to maximize its effectiveness.
- You want to grow professionally and personally in a creative high-tech environment.
- You are an amazing communicator.
- You have 1-3 years of experience in sales or marketing of digital products.
- Good understanding of global e-commerce.
- You learn new technologies quickly.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and similar digital marketing tools is a plus.
- Proficient in English language - the global nature of our company requires effective internal and external communication in English.
- You don’t mind occasional travelling to expos and conferences and you love networking.
- Work experience in similar position in the industry.
- Management experience of Facebook and Google platforms.
- Experience in mentoring and team leadership is a plus.
- Strong analytical background.
- You are an independent thinker who takes initiative and get things done.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An indefinite contract with 6-month probationary period
- A long-term career opportunity in a high-tech global company
- Opportunity for advancement and additional education
- Flexible work hours and a relaxed office environment
- Smart and fascinating colleagues with agile approach to work
- Team building and other fun activities
- A workplace that loves diversity and will support your growth
- A chance to contribute to the next big technology revolution
Send us your motivational letter and a CV in English language by Feb 7, 2019