No prior VR knowledge is necessary, video-editing knowledge and Russian language required.
We are welcoming a new colleague to join our VR video post-production team. This is a fully remote, Russian speaking position. Ideally, you are experienced Video Editor, with working knowledge of several video editing tools. Prior knowledge of VR is not necessary. If you are a talented team-player and are ready to embark on a high-tech journey to a long-term and fulfilling career, it's time to join us!
You will join a formed team to help with post-production of exclusive VR video content. Your job will evolve around basic video editing, stereoscopic alignments, encoding and exporting to different formats. You will effectively communicate with the content team as well as other colleagues. The team communicates in Russian and English language and operates on a fully remote basis.
- You work well in a fully remote international environment
- You have professional experience with video editing
- You have a good knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, as well as additional video editing software
- Knowledge of Mistika SGO is considered a plus, but not required
- You have very good knowledge of Russian and at least intermediate knowledge of English language
- Your home office has the necessary conditions for performing this kind of work - you own a workstation with a good GPU (Nvidia GTX 1060 or better) and have access to internet with good speed (100 Mbps up and down recommended)
- A positive and proactive attitude towards finding solutions, meeting commitments and assisting other colleagues
- You are a lifelong learner and regularly update your knowledge
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fantastic opportunity to get into the exciting field of VR video!
- Onboarding and training with a dedicated mentor
- A long-term career opportunity in a high-tech global company powered by competitive pay
- Opportunity for advancement and additional education
- Flexible work hours in a remote setting
- Smart and fascinating colleagues with agile approach to work
- Visits to the headquarters in Ljubljana, Slovenia
- A workplace that loves diversity and will support your growth
- A chance to contribute to the next big technology revolution
Send us your motivational letter and CV in English language by Jan 15, 2019